History of J.T.Barker & Sons Ltd.
Established as a limited company in 1930, the company was initially set up to provide brass finishing services. Difficulty in obtaining reliable casting supplies led to the opening of the foundry division. Subsequently, the company became better known for the quick reliable supply of non-ferrous castings to end users and other sub-contract machining companies. In-house machining is now restricted to Bronze Bushes in small quantities for "breakdown" situations.
Philip Barker, Managing Director
Kevin Deighton, Foundry Supervisor and work progress
We are committed to providing best quality, competitively priced castings in the shortest possible time.
Located off the main Leeds to Dewsbury Road on the outskirts of Leeds, we are convenient for junction 4 on the M621 motorway and junction 28 on the M62